moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 04:23 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
Definitely; all I'm suggesting is to add a shortcut from the profile to the edit-membership page
As I said before, Duane's suggestion  of adding that link to the member page is identical to yours in functionality, but yours LOOKS like the mod has editing capability over the profile, which is not what it really does nor should it.