moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 07:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
And I don't think mods should be able to edit a member's profile. Just their member page.
Definitely; all I'm suggesting is to add a shortcut from the profile to the edit-membership page.  Since the "Membership/GroupProfile+MemberIntegrations+EmailDeliveryHistory" button strip and code is already there, with one extra IF it will provide that shortcut for the admins.

Cheers,
Christos