moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 03:56 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
J, I think you misunderstood;
Maybe so. I have a hard time with hypothetical screen shots (really hate them), but if I'm interpreting correctly, including not just the screen shot but the text of your OP, you would make it look like mods have editing power over a member's profile. And I don't think mods should be able to edit a member's profile. Just their member page.