moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

>>> That would be similar in function to Christos's original suggestion, although not in format, and is better because it doesn't imply editing of the profile itself.

J, I think you misunderstood; read the OP message again, the profile editing button behavior/functionality would not change, it will stay as is (only shown for the account owner); only the button strip behavior would be tweaked, so it also shows if the users is an admin, see attached.

Cheers,
Christos