moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 03:23 PM, David Bryant wrote:
This feature is already available. Click on the hamburger icon, then on the eyeball. This will display your formatted message in a popup preview window.
--
That would be a great feature, if it were working. But it's not. My test group strips fonts and colors and the preview does not. I just tested it. Maybe should file a bug report.