moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 05:20 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
To my mind, it's in the wrong place. If "Mute this topic" is in the top buttons, other things an owner or moderator needs to do should be next to it.
The problem I can see with that is the button could bounce between top and bottom, depending on whether you're in Message or Topic view.  Having it below each message allows you some control based on the person that posted it.