moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 03:28 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
 I was anticipating this kind of tsk, tsk response. It is very different reviewing a posted draft from an unposted one, for a number of reasons. Many sites provide this feature. In groups.io, one reason you may not have thought of is the ability to strip things like HTML. If I post a message with some parts quoted from elsewhere, with differing text fonts, etc, for example, I want to see how it will look in posted form.

This feature is already available. Click on the hamburger icon, then on the eyeball. This will display your formatted message in a popup preview window.
--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas