moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 01:49 PM, Duane wrote:
It wouldn't do anything for those using email.
It's true that it would be most useful for web posts. But it would certainly be possible to do via email as well, if truly desired (which, granted, it probably is not).