moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 06:58 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
And here's a third idea, which I like most of all: allow members to "preview" their posts, <snip> This gives people a chance to read their message in full and do any editing necessary,
I would hope that people read their posts before sending as a matter of routine. OK; it can be easy to overlook a spelling mistake but reviewing what has been written is almost invariably time well spent. There is nothing stopping members from doing that now!

I suppose it all boils down to members being self - disciplined, which shouldn't be too much to expect.

On second thoughts perhaps it is too much... :(

Chris