moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

And here's a third idea, which I like most of all: allow members to "preview" their posts, like craigslist (and possibly some other sites) do. This gives people a chance to read their message in full and do any editing necessary, for as long as they want, before clicking "send." It's the reason I have myself on moderation in my own group.  It allows me to preview and edit my posts as long and as much as necessary before finalizing them.