moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 10:29 AM, Paul Kanevsky wrote:
A five minute window during which the author can edit their post before the email is sent out would work well for us, I believe
I can see a problem with the five minutes and/or the not sending of the message at all until the window is over. People are going to kick and scream about their messages being delayed, why has my message not posted yet, etc. etc. etc. So I think you either have to send out the original message and the edits (during the allowed time interval), or make the interval so short that the person posting the message doesn't notice the delay. I think this can be a tricky little nit.