moderated Re: Option to expire message editing capability after a short time #suggestion

David Kirkby

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 at 18:13, Dave Sergeant <dave@...> wrote:

I have disabled edits on the groups I moderate and nobody has
complained. But most groups seem to leave things at the default editing
allowed.

Dave
I too have disabled edits on the groups that I manage. I recall one person moaning, but that is all.

You can not edit emails after sending them. Just post a correction if the change is significant, or ignore if insignificant like a typo, spelling error etc.

IMHO the current system is fine - either allow or disallow edits.

Dave

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom