moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 04:50 AM, Duane wrote:
have a "Member Page" link visible on the profile page for those that have permission
That would be similar in function to Christos's original suggestion, although not in format, and is better because it doesn't imply editing of the profile itself.