moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 04:50 AM, Duane wrote:
e the least disruptive option would be to have a "Member Page" link visible on the profile page for those that have permission
I could get behind that. It would be a huge improvement on the current situation.