moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 01:07 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
There really, really should be a fast snd efficient way to get not just to the member page but to all the member’s posts (a related current PITA).
I believe the least disruptive option would be to have a "Member Page" link visible on the profile page for those that have permission, maybe just below the "All Messages By This Member" link.  This would be consistent with the options seen in the More menu, so apparently the coding is already in use.  Yes, it's another click, but I don't think Mark will ever be able to have all the options in every location that someone might be in when they decide to access another function.  Even if he could, it would be terribly cluttered.