moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

Duane, That’s exactly the problem and why I hesitated to make the suggestion. I frankly think some sort of redesign is in order. It’s now too difficult for mods to access the member page, snd the profile really just consists of an annoying (I’d like  to say infuriating) obstacle.

On Apr 24, 2021, at 4:38 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 06:19 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be orders of magnitude more convenient if clicking on that link took a mod to the user's member page instead of the (generally, or at least relatively, useless) profile page.
But then it wouldn't work for regular members unless the group is set to allow them to see the Member List.  I wouldn't want it to work differently depending on the "clicker's" status (consistency is good.)