moderated Re: Enable membership-editing capability in group-profile page for ADMINS as well #suggestion

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 02:46 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:
right now, if you click on someone's linked name in a message (email or online) hoping to go to their membership page so you can set them on temporary moderation (for example), the link takes you instead to their profile page
I agree that this fact is a terrible PITA and has me cursing time and time again. But I don't agree with the solution proposed here. It would be orders of magnitude more convenient if clicking on that link took a mod to the user's member page instead of the (generally, or at least relatively, useless) profile page.