moderated Re: Include reason pending message needs approval, a la the log entry #suggestion

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 01:58 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
I started raising this about three weeks ago on [GMF]
Interesting GMF thread, which I just read through, but which went completely off topic. There's no reason the notification can't contain the same helpful info as the log entry contains, namely, the reason for the moderation. There are good reasons for wanting that info and the request shouldn't have to be justified. It's helpful, period. Just insert the short reason, done. If it's good enough for the log, it's good enough for the email notification. Saves mods from having to go INTO the log to see why the message needed approval.