moderated Re: Include reason pending message needs approval, a la the log entry #suggestion

Malcolm Austen

On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 02:32:21 +0100, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

It would be helpful if the pending message notfication included the reason the message needs approval, similar to how the log includes that info ("because the topic is moderated," "because the member is moderated," etc.)

Yes please! I started raising this about three weeks ago on [GMF]

but for various reasons have not yet made the #suggestion here. It would be a real help - especially to know if it's a [NMM] or [NM] cause - in the email notice as I sometimes reply on my phone to approve messages.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...