moderated Re: Removing Answers from Multiple Choice Poll Changes Answers #bug

Joanie

Bruce,

Thanks for the heads up with google forms. I'll give that a try if the poll doesn't work out.

I just wanted to report that I was able to edit my RSVP poll for my next event to add two new activities and marked one activity as cancelled. The votes remained unchanged and the two new entries were added without incident. So just don't delete any selections and you'll be OK. My folks are pretty groups.io savvy so they are able to use the poll function without too much trouble.

Joanie