moderated Re: Expire invitations after 14 days #suggestion

Steven Knowles

Mark, so far an aspect of Groups.io I've liked is the fact that it doesn't seem to move the goal posts on existing members.

Unfortunately I've discovered that the goal posts do appear to have been moved on the subject of historical invitees. One of the nice features, as was with Yahoo! Groups, was the audit trail of past invitations. I've just gone to check when an individual of a group I manage was sent an invitation, and was puzzled that there seemed to be just one past invitation that was in the list. I spent a while trying to figure which options I needed to adjust in order to see historical invitations, to no avail. I came to this group to try figure out what the problem is. And now despondent upon discovering that it's all changed, and some really useful data from my perspective has seemingly been erased.

Does historical data about invitees still exist, or has it gone forever?