moderated Re: Logged in as someone else #bug

This is strange. Here's what happened. You both belong to a list. That person's account started bouncing yesterday. We sent them an email with a link to unbounce their account. They sent a message to your common group, with the subject line 'Welcome to Groups.io', that contained the unbounce link. Note that the email we sent them with the link has the subject line 'Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing'. You must have either clicked on the link or perhaps run some anti-virus software that followed the link automatically, causing you to be logged in as them.

I have changed the behavior of that link so that it no longer logs you in as the person being unbounced.