moderated Re: Logged in as someone else #bug

Mike Hanauer

I don't believe so, Mark. It was not someone I even know, although I knew the name/email from his posting in a group I am a member of so I perhaps have read his emails. Weird.

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Friday, April 23, 2021, 03:52:22 PM EDT, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 12:49 PM Mike Hanauer via groups.io <MGHanauer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm still having difficulty believing this could happen.

This morning I brought up groups.io and noticed that I was logged in as someone else - someone who is in a group that I am a member of.
I removed the groups.io cookie, and things went back to normal.

Can you remember what you were doing yesterday? Did someone forward to you their login link email? Or an invite email?