moderated Re: Message to Attendees Gets Blocked #bug

Charlie Behnken

I sent this but not sure you got it, so I will post it here.  Nothing that the public can't see.  I only found one person who got it and they use cmpmail.

Charlie

Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:55 PM
From: "
To: "
Subject: [HunterdonHikingClub] Trail Maintenance at Musconetcong Gorge

THE TRAIL MAINTENANCE ON THE MUSCONETCONG IS ON!!!

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU BY 10 AM IN THE MORNING!!

RON GOOD

_._,_._,_

Please use REPLY, not REPLY ALL, when responding to an email so responses only go to sender,
or optionally click on REPLY TO SENDER link at the bottom of the email.

Groups.io Links: