moderated Re: Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 03:51 PM, Derek Milliner wrote:
I went in to the 'Settings/Notifications' on the S7 and found that notifications from Chrome were disabled under 'APP NOTIFICATIONS'. Enable that, and hey presto - get Groups.io notifications in both FF and Chrome.
I'd already checked that before reporting the issue and app notifications are enabled for Firefox and Chrome. I even tried disabling and then re-enabling them but that didn't help either.

Andy