moderated Re: Removing Answers from Multiple Choice Poll Changes Answers #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 01:25 PM, Joanie wrote:
I would like to be able to edit the multiple choice poll after it starts so that I can add more items or remove items.
Joanie -- The GIO polling function is fairly rudimentary and you're definitely working outside of its design parameters.

Also keep in mind that people do have to log in to respond. Many of my members struggle with this, which means I can't really count on the results being very meaningful.

For applications such as this, we've had better luck with Google Forms.

Regards,
Bruce