moderated Re: Removing Answers from Multiple Choice Poll Changes Answers #bug

Joanie

I would like to be able to edit the multiple choice poll after it starts so that I can add more items or remove items. I decided to use the poll object to manage RSVPs to a multiple activity event so people don't have to reply to each calendar item separately and they can also change their RSVPs (votes) at any time. So the poll object has a selection for each activity (golf, lunch, mani/pedi, dinner party, .....) My most current event spans 4 days with about a 12 activities and some activities are yet to be planned or might change due to weather for outdoor activities. I would like to create the poll now with the events that are currently planned so people can start letting me know which ones they will attend. As other activities are planned then I'll add more items to the poll, or if one gets cancelled then I'll remove it.

I guess I could work around it by putting the text "(cancelled)" next to the activity name and maybe I'll do that for now. That way the number of items in the list does not get reduced. I will also have to make sure I don't change the order of the items. I'm assuming that could be an issue as well.

Joanie