moderated Re: Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Is there any additional information you can provide to help me figure out the problem?
Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if it's relevant but this morning, I see this this in Firefox on my laptop (Win 10 Pro version 20H2):

Notifications were not working as they were last night but clicking the Enable button again reset things so they are OK now.

My Firefox browser bookmarks and active pages etc. are synchronised between my laptop and mobile phone via my Firefox account so if there is an issue on one device with Firefox, I can understand why that may impact the other device. I'm not sure how that would explain what I see on Chrome mobile though.

Andy