moderated Re: Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I am now in possession of an Android phone, so I can debug this... and I cannot reproduce this. On both mobile Chrome and Firefox, I was able to enable notifications, which were then delivered as they should be. Is there any additional information you can provide to help me figure out the problem?
On FF mobile (version 88.1.1 running on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)  I initially see this on my Account > Notifications screen:

When I tap the Enable Notifications button, the screen starts to refresh and momentarily, I see this:

When the screen refresh completes, the screen is showing the first of the images in this message again.   I see the same thing happening in Chrome Mobile too.  I have tried clearing cookies and cached data etc. from both browsers but that seems to make no difference.

Regards
Andy