moderated Re: Message to owner didn't show up under member's "Owner Messages" tab #bug

Did you check that the message was sent from the (pending) member’s subscribed email address rather than from a different one? I’ve had that happen several times.

On Apr 20, 2021, at 3:00 PM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

My premium group requires prospective subscribers to reply to a Pending Subscription member notice. These replies go to the owner address.

Today, for the first time, a new member's response did not show up under their "Owner Messages" tab. Has something changed that would cause this?

Thanks!
Pete