moderated Re: Unable to set web notifications in Firefox mobile #bug

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 8:53 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 05:21 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I can no longer set notifications on Firefox mobile on my Android phone.
Trying to give this a nudge. I cannot set notifications on Chrome mobile either now.

I am now in possession of an Android phone, so I can debug this... and I cannot reproduce this. On both mobile Chrome and Firefox, I was able to enable notifications, which were then delivered as they should be. Is there any additional information you can provide to help me figure out the problem?