moderated Re: formatting an indented line issue [no can do] #bug

I ran a little test, and it seems to work OK with a bulleted list.

This is a test.
  • Is there really a bug?
    • Maybe so.
  • Then again, maybe not. It seems to be working for me.
    • Increase indent.
  • Decrease indent.
Get rid of indent altogether.

This is another test, using numbers this time.
  1. Is there really a bug?
    1. Not that I can see yet. Since I'm constructing an outline, I really should use a letter, and not a number here.
    2. Let's add another line to the outline. Oh, yeah. Maybe there is a bug.
  2. Then again, it seems to be working for me.
    1. Increase indent. I had to select "lower case alpha" again to get it right, but that's a minor inconvenience.
  3. Decrease indent.
Get rid of indents altogether.

--
David Bryant