moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Andy

J, this is what you wrote:

    "I don’t think we’re aiming for great literature here."

Your words, not mine.  And then:

    "It's a log entry. It's not literature."

Again, those were your words, not mine.  I never asked for great literature.  I don't want great literature.  I didn't ask for great literature.

    "If people want correct sentences, one solution is to get rid of sentences and just use log-speak."

In my opinion, a better solution is to use correct sentences, ones that correctly convey what happened.

Andy