moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 12:43 PM, Andy wrote:
I'm not going to weed through the activity log looking for every possible example of syntax errors that are similar to the one I noticed.
It's almost all of them and many of us have noticed this for years. If people want correct sentences, one solution is to get rid of sentences and just use log-speak. And you DID accuse me of wanting the log entries to be classical literature.

I'm done here.