moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Here's a suggestion besides the commas or the dash or the upper-casing. It seems to be the sentence format that's bothering some of you. So do away with that and don't even try to make the entry into a sentence. Just write something like this -

user: [user name] action: [user action] time: [timestamp] result: [e.g., was removed] [via email or web]

You could put the via email or via web abter the timestamp if that helps some of you. I myself would still keep it at the end to create shorter reading.