moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 04:56 AM, Andy wrote:
My assumption is that the actual activity data is not stored as human-readable text files with text sentences.
I suspect that's incorrect.  I base this on the fact that if you go to an old log entry for something that has been deleted, the link will still try to take you to it.  Also that you can download the log and regenerating it every time it's accessed would be a lot of unneeded loading.  I believe the entry is generated programmatically when the event occurs and stored in a file.  If so, it may not be too difficult to alter the sequence of information entry into the log.

The 'via email' or 'via web' have been at the end of the entries since day one, so most folks are already familiar with what they mean.  Rearranging the information now will likely confuse those that are used to the current layout, at least for awhile.  To me, it comes down to we adapt or you do.