moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 07:16 PM, Andy wrote:
I suggested an improvement to make them less inaccurate.
You suggested an improvement to make *one* of them less inaccurate [sic]. Your approach to improvment would require going through each activity one by one and creating a customized log entry for each. To me that would be completely inappropriate for this setting. It's a log entry. It's not literature. Duane's "powerful comma," or my dash, or making them upper case, are improvements that would apply generally. Even if Mark were to judge the one-by-one approach worthwhile, I myself would prefer the consistency of seeing "via email" or "via web" always in one place (beginning or end, and to me, the end is better because putting them at the beginning bogs them down).