moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Andy

But that's the thing.  It was NOT "completely clear" that the words "via email" meant what the user did.

Its meaning was more clear only after extended examination and consideration.  But that's not what the sentence says.  Even if I know what it was supposed to mean, that is not what it says.

I get it that many of the log entries are similarly flawed.  I suggested an improvement to make them less inaccurate.  Putting it in documents that "blue" means "red" might work for you, but not for me, and I dare say, not for most.

Andy