moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Have a look at the rest of the log entries. Most of them suffer from the same problem. I don’t think we’re aiming for great literature here. It’s a log entry. It’s meaning is whatever groups.io (I.e., Mark) decides it is. It’s completely clear that the tag “via email” or “ via web” refers to the user’s, not the system’s, action. So put that in the documentation. Separate it by a coma or a dash. Put it in all caps. Whatever. This really seems to me not an issue.

On Apr 18, 2021, at 7:01 PM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

re: "<email address> reported a message as spam and was removed, via email"

Even with a comma (or a dash), it still looks like they were removed via email.

Andy