moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

Duane,

That’s exactly what it does now. The problem is that most of the time it doesn’t parse correctly. Instead, “via email” or “via web” attaches itself (by proximity) to the wrong action.

On Apr 18, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 12:28 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It might be slightly more clear to separate "via email" or "via web" from the rest of the text in each log entry.
How about something as simple as having it say ", via email" or ", via web"?  I haven't looked at all the possibilities to make sure it would read 'properly', but that should be an easy change and will give some separation.