moderated Re: "Was removed via email" versus "reported ... via email and was removed" #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 08:53 AM, KWKloeber wrote:
Why is “via email” in there at all,
Because every action that a user takes is logged as having been either via email or via web. It doesn't get more granular than that. The system doesn't go to any lengths to determine which actions could or could not have been done the other way, nor should it. This is clear enough.

It might be slightly more clear to separate "via email" or "via web" from the rest of the text in each log entry.