moderated Re: #bug Italics and other rich text formatting don't transfer to or from text files #bug

Kamaloo <k_amaloo@...>

Thank you for your fast reply!

I'll admit I haven't tried this extensively with Word - I mainly use Wordpad RTF files. I did check under Admin->Settings->Message Formatting that plain text hasn't been forced, but it hasn't.

On further thought, it may be that pasting directly to the web interface works - I'll have to test it again (I often use reply from email, in which case the email must be the problem then). But copying the formatting from the web interface to a Wordpad file, which is what I always do to prepare my replies, still doesn't copy the formatting. Could this be an issue of compatibility with Wordpad, somehow? Rich text shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Thanks!