Changes to the site this week:
April 16, 2021:
- DOCS: Updates from Nina.
- NEW: We now support Single Sign On from YourMembership, for Enterprise groups.
- CHANGE: Changed invite link expiry to 14 days.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded the kernel on the other replica database machine to see if it helped reduce the unexplained freezes we're seeing.
April 15, 2021:
- CHANGE: Invite links now expire after 24 hours. We no longer delete old invitations after 14 days.
- INTERNAL: Converted the add event page to quicktemplate.
- INTERNAL: Improvements to the admin dashboard involving spammer detection.
April 13, 2021:
- NEW: Delete invites that haven't been accepted that are older than 14 days (rolled back on the 15th).
- CHANGE: If you click on an invite link and are logged in under a different account, we now display an error message instead of automatically logging you out.
- BUGFIX: In Full Digests, we would display the
Attachments line under a message even if all the attachments were inline images.
- BUGFIX: In some instances, hashtag footers were not showing up in digests.
- INTERNAL: Upgraded the kernel on one of the replica database machines to see if it helped reduce the unexplained freezes we're seeing.
April 12, 2021:
- BUGFIX: When converting plain text emails to HTML that contain links with query parameters, we were only linkifying the part of the URL up until the second query parameter.
Take care everyone.