moderated Re: Expire invitations after 14 days #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 09:39 AM, Kathi M wrote:
I totally dislike this suggestion and that it was implemented without asking any other managers.
Mark is allowed, he owns the site. ;>)

Maybe if the invitation status changed to expired instead of being deleted it would be less of a jolt.  Not sure how much extra work that would be though.  For me, 2 weeks is plenty to deal with invitations.  If they haven't accepted by then, I've found that they probably won't.  If they 'complain', I can always send another.