moderated Re: Message to Attendees Gets Blocked #bug

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 9:00 PM Charlie Behnken <charles.behnken@...> wrote:
We use the RSVP feature of the calendar and were using the Action feature "Email All Attending".  Over the past few months this feature has been failing.  It started with only one or two organizers having problems but recently seems to be affecting every organizer and has become so unreliable that I am telling people not to use it.

I haven't tried today, but in the past I was able to send messages that the attendees received, but the other Owner failed, so it is not just permissions.  I can not see any pattern in the email host of the sender or the recipient.

Can you send me off-list the text of one of these messages?