moderated Re: Message to Attendees Gets Blocked #bug

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 05:00 AM, Charlie Behnken wrote:
We use the RSVP feature of the calendar and were using the Action feature "Email All Attending".  Over the past few months this feature has been failing.  It started with only one or two organizers having problems but recently seems to be affecting every organizer and has become so unreliable that I am telling people not to use it.
I've just sent a message to 98 attendees on an RSVP event and I can't see any indication of failure. Everyone member I've checked the email delivery history for has a successful 'Post To Member' delivery.

Regards
Andy