moderated Re: "Claim"ing a pending post #suggestion

When a select a pending membership from the list, the action drop-down
includes a 'claim' action which is great.
However, when viewing pending posts I can see no way to claim it other
than by using [Edit] followed by [Cancel]. Can we have a [Claim] button
please?
Thanks for the tip Malcolm! I understand your idea wasn't intended that way, but I've always gone in and added a space at the end of the subject line. I didn't realize we could just click on Cancel. I agree with your suggestion, but I suspect it's low priority unless something else dealing with pending members needs to be changed.

I was always happy that we finally had a way to claim a pending message. I guess I'm showing my history.

Dano

https://www.avg.com