Re: Log member change of display name when done in the account #suggestion

So unless your member's display name had already been changed in the group, the situation doesn't apply.

I'm wondering whether the bug involves who did the original change, a mod or the member. In the bug I am reporting, it was a mod (me) who originally changed the member's display name in the group - not the member herself. So maybe the exception needs to take into account both cases.