moderated Re: Log member change of display name when done in the account #suggestion

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 12:30 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
a Display Name changed from the Account page (as opposed to from within a specific group) is recorded in the Activity log of the group in question.
The bug is that is that IF the display name has already been changed in the group (not sure whether it had been in your test), an account display name change, as Duane has pointed out, should not even take place in a group.

And in my group, both (a) the change did take place, and (b) was NOT logged in the group.