moderated Re: Log member change of display name when done in the account #suggestion

Does seem like a bug, then. Because it’s definitely changing in the group. I’m starting to remember the past conversation about this and the request for the exception. But looks like it’s not working in this case. Thanks for dredging that up.

On Apr 12, 2021, at 11:41 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 10:09 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Both  an account display-name change and and individual group display-name change would be logged.
I think there may be a bug involved as well.  At the top of the Identity page, it says "Changes made to your account profile will automatically apply to each group profile, with the exception of those specific fields in each group profile that you've previously customized."  By that, I wouldn't expect the name on a group to change if it was already different from the account name.  I don't know if this would apply where the group mod/owner had changed it though, as in your case to comply with policy.